Those who are understood are well advised.
Companies have to work on many aspects in order to successfully master a transformation process. Strategy, leadership behaviour, interfaces to markets and customers, corporate culture and the perspectives of employees must all be looked at. We support you in shaping the future successfully with our hearts and minds.
We don't view strategy as something "on top", but as a response from your company to the challenges of the future. It is a continuous process built around the direction of your business.
It's demanding. After all, no one knows for sure what the world of tomorrow will look like.
This is why successful strategy development requires a closer look at the history of the company, the corporate culture, the markets and products and the dormant potentials. This is how effective answers can be found for your future.
Strategy decisions have implications for all those involved and often shift the balance within the company, something that can be quite a challenge when it comes to implementing the strategy. Successful strategy development can only work if these consequences are discussed openly during the strategy process, allowing the team of decision-makers to grow alongside each other. We are happy to support you in this.
Teams are responsible for the daily business of your company. Looked at collectively, they form the nucleus of success or failure in your company.
This is why it is important to consistently shed light on the relationships and structures in teams.
- Do they contribute towards achieving the goal or do they need to be addressed?
- Are the goals that have been established actually still appropriate?
- Whereas production processes are regularly reviewed and optimised, things happening in teams are often simply left to run their course. Why is this?
We are happy to support you in driving your team forward.
Market and customer
The interface to the markets and the customers is the Achilles' heel of your company. This is where success is primarily determined.
There are many concepts on how a company can set itself up well in this case.
All of them have pros and cons, but it still matters which one you choose.
Find out how you can best set up your sales and key account management and let us show you which structures and relationships are needed in your company.
The world is spinning at an ever-increasing pace. Digitisation presents you with new challenges. This tumultuous environment threatens established business models, but at the same time creates new opportunities.
These are some of the questions we answer with our clients:
- When the usual solutions no longer work, how can you find the right organisational form for your company so that you can move successfully into the future?
- How can decision-making responsibility be redistributed to achieve greater effectiveness?
- How can the ability and willingness of individuals to act in the interest of the whole be increased?
No matter whether you want to rethink individual elements or your entire business model, we would be happy to guide you on your individual path of transformation.
The success of a company rises and falls with its leadership. If employees are seen and heard and have the freedom to apply their own ideas, they will help in shaping the company and thereby contribute to its success.
But what kind of leadership is best suited to your company?
We tackle many practical questions on the way to finding the answer:
- How do I make decisions and have them implemented effectively?
- How do I create a framework that allows employees to take on more responsibility and learn to lead themselves more and more?
- How can I say farewell to the notion of the heroic leader and still contribute to teams achieving their goals?
We would be happy to help you establish a combination of structure and leadership in your company to ensure stability.
We help you reinforce skills and competences