Been with cormens since 2019
Client centricity, leadership, personal development
Mark cycles more than others drive a car every week. Yet he still has enough time to watch his son's basketball games. First and foremost, to cheer him on. Secondly, to derive a system that increases the team's chance of winning. Mark knows from over 30 years of experience how to lead teams to success. To achieve this, he likes to develop resourceful and easy-to-implement ideas. People appreciate his depth and humour. The only thing he doesn't find so easy to connect with is his daughter's horse. He breaks this ice with the help of a juicy carrot.
32 years of professional and leadership experience with major international banks
Branch/site manager and department director overseeing corporate and private clients, marketing, sales, projects, business TV, content management, board compliance management
Trainer and content manager learning for B2C and B2B business for specialists and managers of a major bank
- Banker, leadership / communication
- Emotional Intelligent Leadership Trainer according to Teleos Leadership Institute, Philadelphia, USA
- STAR® Assessment Trainer and head, certified, US Online University
- Systemic consultant/ organisational developer, HISW, HH
- Certified psychodramatist, DFP, HH
Projects carried out
Trainer and coach for managers in an international management development programme of a major bank dealing with the topic of "Emotional Intelligence"
Conception and moderation of strategy meetings, employee training sessions, sales conferences and organisational development processes, project management
Development and sustainable implementation of an integrated sales forces and leadership brand in a major bank
- Leadership development on the basis of newly designed 360° feedbacks and corporate mission-based training measures of a major bank